Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A buzz !!

here i am again !! writing !! i cant think of anything right now actually !! to tell you the truth i am not good in expressing through words !! hehehe !! why do blog ? duh !! never mind ...

hmmmm...

oh well, i just read the latest case study in one of my subjects (manegerial and accounting). duh !

EXERCISING ACCOUNTING JUDGMENT and ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF A COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM

oh well.. another day of writing solutions for this damn case !!


hmmmm... i have nothing to do !! i need to answer this or else i will got a grade of FAILING !! hahaah!! my worst nightmare is to have a FAILING grade!! i wont let that happen to me ! never in my whole life !! hahahah...

till right here... i will start on my case study first.. ciao !!


____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment