Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Just Another Thought



I look like a superstar!! BOOM! Just kidding!! Its just a picture in my lonely past.. Well, its been months since I last posted an entry here in my blog. How are me? hmmmmm Is that grammatically correct? Oh well I do not care.

I have been living as like I am alone in this world. Well, I do not why either. Its just that I feel alone.. Maybe because I have never been in a relationship for almost 8 months now... Or worst that I have not totally moved on with my previous relationship which lasted for four years and two months..

Yes I had a long-term relationship before but I do not want to talk about it here.. I do not want to remember things...

Well anyways, I just wish and hope that I wont feel alone anymore and be happy with my life. CIAO!

____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment