Sunday, December 29, 2013

Anime! Anime! Anime!



I admit. I am big fan addict of anime, an otaku kung baga. Kaya aside sa THE BIG THREE ANIMES (Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter) I watch, I also follow the following on-going anime series:

Magi: The Kingdom of Magic - I cant think of a word to describe how great this anime is. The level of art quality can be compared to Ao no Exorcist. I love how they utilize the characters in the 1000 Arabian Nights to be part of the story. I just hope that this will become a long-running anime such as the BIG THREE.

Log Horizon - I became addicted of this series because it is somewhat similar to the epic Sword Art Online anime. Characters are also trapped in a virtual reality world and they know any wats how to log out from the game.

Strike the Blood - VAMPIRE!!! Love this series. Magic + Demon Familiars + Vampires + EVERYTHING DARK!! PERFECT!

Note: The anime mentioned above are on-going series.

Shingeki no Kyojin is still number 1 for me for the year 2013. Excited for the next season.

Excited also for the comeback of Fairy Tail anime in April 2014. Though I already know the story through manga. But the animation still different.

____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment